Sunday 20 June 2010

The Exploding Donkey?




Is this the spilled drink or the exploding donkey?


The other day I was walking down the street when suddenly an exploding donkey appeared in front of me. I stared at it for a long time. The next day I came back with the camera to take the picture of it. It was pure luck.

I've realized then how the art is surrounding us. It's just the matter of us been able to see it. Pablo Picasso had a question asked once: 

- What is art?

He took his time to think about this and then pointed to the bicycle saddle attached to a handlebars hanging from the wall - the whole thing look like a bull... 
- This is art! - he replied.

And this is the whole point. What is not the FUCKING art? 

FUNNY thing.. art.

In Polish "FART" means luck. I've found this donkey by luck.
In English it has a different meaning - art can be crap as well.

I love these word games!

So there you go: F-ART

No comments:

Post a Comment